Job Description:DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit .
We are currently looking for:
SAP ABAP DeveloperJob location: Remote from Poland / hybrid from Wrocław or Warsaw
A successful candidate will join the delivery team, providing SAP implementation and application management services to our clients. He/she will participate in end-to-end project implementation, delivered in a dynamic environment, encouraging the creation of innovative solutions. He/she will have the opportunity to develop both in technology and respective business areas.
You will be responsible for:
- delivering for large SAP development projects
- implementing and testing custom ABAP developments
- supervising within the area of expertise (without managing other employees as a primary job function)
- may act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitating information validation and team decision-making process
- at least 6years of experience with SAP ABAP programming
- advanced knowledge of ABAP OO, ALV, Enhancement Framework, BAPI and BAdi concept
- practical experience with one or more technologies:ABAP on HANA, OData services, REST services, SAP UI5, WebDynpro, Business Objects (BOR), SAP Workflow, Adobe Forms, SmartForms
- strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- strong English language skills
- adaptability to changes
- BSc/ MSc degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- readiness to work on the territory of Poland
Why would you join us?
As a team, we offer our knowledge, experience, support, sympathy and honesty. We are happy to teach, and we understand that sometimes mistakes are an integral part of learning. We are enthusiastic about a job we do and we want to share this joy with you.
As a company, we offer a steady job in an international company in a heavily invested area, where you will encounter multiple opportunities to cooperate with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge and enjoy many social activities and events prepared for our Employees.
Additionally, we offer:
- stable employment in an international company
- advancement opportunities within the organization (a variety of exciting projects with an array of technologies and tools)
- flexibility in work arrangement (hybrid or fully remote work, the home office culture is in our DNA)
- modern and conveniently located offices in Wrocław and Warsaw
- an onboarding buddy’s supportto make you feel comfortable in our company from day one
- substantial medical insurance packageprovided in cooperation with the biggest medical services provider in Poland
- life insurance package
- Multisport Card
- workplace equipment to organize your home office (e.g., chair, desk, additional monitor, headset etc.)
- unlimited access to DXC University with courses from a bunch of external partners for the best learner's experience (e.g., LinkedIn Learning, Udemy)
- access to a foreign language learning platform
- DXC Partner courses and certifications (Microsoft, SAP, ServiceNow, AWS, Google, Dell Technologies, IBM, Microfocus, Salesforce, Red Hat, VMware, Workday)
- Employee Referral Program
- a financial bonus for the referrer for a successful candidate recommendation