Job Description:DXC Technology(NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent, and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology/.
Currently, we are looking for:
Junior Service Level ManagerJob location:hybrid (Warsaw) or remote (Poland)
If you are looking for a place in the IT world for yourself…
If you are not sure you want to be a technical person or a management path would suit you better…
If you want to have contact with multiple technologies (GCP, Azure, ML, Python), but you are not sure how deep you want to go…
If you simply like things working efficiently…
Then apply for this Junior SLM position!
SLM is needed for the Big Data team located in Poland, providing services to an international client and business users across the globe.
Team members are using the latest technologies to ensure successful data delivery for customer's data scientists and analytics.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Monitoring service quality and implementing service improvements to minimize number of red days
- Preparing Excel reports and presentations showing quality of service including operability metrics
- Translating technical language to business understanding
- Helping the team to organize their work efficiently using Jira and Service NOW according to the ITIL standards
- Preparing and maintaining Operational Level Agreements
- Maintaining forms for end users so they can easily raise Incidents and Requests
To perform this job well, the following skills are needed:
- Ability to analyze given data and understand the bigger picture
- Ability to plan and organize your work efficiently
- MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Customer orientation with very good oral and written communications skills
- Team player with problem solving mindset
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Very good English
- full-time employment contract with a compensation package, adjusted to your experience and qualifications.
- package of social benefits, including medical care, Multisport, relax corner, sport communities, technical and soft skill training, life insurance and many others.
- training and certifications opportunities provided by our DXC Partners: Microsoft, AWS, Google
- opportunity to be a part of fast-growing, innovative, and high-performing within a multicultural organization.
- challenging projects, clear career path, and professional training opportunities enabling personal development and growth.
- friendly atmosphere, independence, and flexible working hours