Deloitte is the biggest professional services Firm in the world and making an impact is more than just what we do: it’s why we’re here. We’re driven to create positive progress for our clients, community, people, and the planet. This sense of purpose inspires us to work to the highest standards, to tackle the challenges that matter. .
Please note that 50% travel will be expected for this role.
About the team – Human Capital ConsultingHuman capital are the people team, a team where our people can thrive. We are an international team who embrace all the best qualities of our Irish home. We work hard, because we are passionate about our work and doing a great job, but we also care about the well-being of our people (we’re the people people right?). We believe in good, diverse ideas, not hierarchies, so be prepared to speak up and have your say. It is our mission to enhance an organisation's value through people – come and help us! You will have the opportunity to work with multiple clients across a variety of industries playing a key role designing and building innovative solutions to meet our clients’ needs, based on best practice experience and the latest thought leadership.
Organisation Transformation (OT)Our Organisation Transformation (OT) practice, unsurprisingly, transforms organisations, sometimes we do that by using data and analytics to deliver strategic change, other times we use research and best practice to design organisation strategies. We are also pretty great at organisation design to enable the success of our clients goals. We have a wide range of capabilities and skillsets, which is what makes our team so strong. We value people who think differently, because when we put our heads together as a team, that’s when we produce our best work.
As a Consultant you will:
- Work with our clients to support the delivery of organisational transformation projects and programmes across technology/digital, organisational and cultural change. This will involve working closely with clients to design/improve and execute their change management approaches for a range of transformations.
- Support transformations using the Deloitte change management approach including stakeholder assessment and engagement, communication strategy and delivery, change impact assessment and change readiness, training strategy, design and delivery and workforce transition plans.
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and complexity, you are a critical thinker who excels at identifying the real problem to be solved. You have experience applying change management principles, methodologies and tools, and will likely hold a recognised project or change management qualification.
- Contribute to client issues using your personal insight and experience to solve complex client issues,
- Perform analysis to determine client needs/recommendations utilising a combination of experience, industry knowledge, tools, and technology,
- Contribute to the growth of the practice, by internal networking, and supporting new business proposals and presentations.
What you would bring?We are looking for Consultant with experience, or an individual with equivalent experience, in the following areas:
- Experience delivering change management services for transformations in one of technology implementation, organisation design, cultural change, or operation model change OR you have experience on an organisation design project, potentially including development of design principles, detailed design deliverables, transition planning and implementation.
- You can clearly articulate the difference between organisation design and structure, why alignment between strategy and capabilities is vital to delivering target operating model change, and understand how both the formal and informal organisation influence successful transformation.
- Strong process and analytical skills
- Excellent facilitation, communication and data analysis skills
What is in it for you?At Deloitte you will have an opportunity to make a real impact that matters, not only for our clients but also for the greater community and environment. Join us and you will have the opportunity to work with the best local and global clients including tech giants, competitive start-ups, market-leading banks and ground-breaking retailers. You may even play a role in shaping the future of our country by partnering with our public sector clients on their transformation journeys. While we take pride in providing the best solutions to our client, we have an even bigger role to play in serving the society we work in. You can make a real difference through our extensive list of CSR and sustainability programmes: whether you volunteer to teach tech skills to the elderly, raise funds for your own personal cause or contribute to our goal of achieving net-zero emissions by 2030 – you can find deeper meaning and purpose at Deloitte.
Since our people help us make an impact for our clients and society, we do our best to return the favour. At Deloitte we truly appreciate our people and we show it!
- We have a peer to peer recognition programme where you can get points to buy fantastic rewards for yourself (You heard right, you choose how we reward you!)
- We take your development very seriously, you will learn from experts with deep industry experience and have a coach who will guide you in your career path
- We sponsor our people to take accredited training in line with our mutual goals
- We are invested in your future and offer matched contributions towards your pension
- You can access a range of discounted products, travel offers and many other goodies through our group scheme to match your individual needs
- You can take care of your health through discounted rates with top health insurance providers, our dedicated Wellness App, or access to a web doctor free of charge
- Make use of the various options for mental health support through our Employee Assistance Programme and Mental Health Champions or take some time out in our dedicated wellbeing room in the Dublin office
- Make the best of your time off and recharge by purchasing additional leave every year