We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:We are looking for a Customer Support Agent to join our diverse team. Are you a compassionate person with superb communication skills and you also speak German and English fluently? You feel delighted when helping people and can stay organized in a dynamic environment. If this is all about you then we want to speak with you right away!
Role OverviewAs a part of our team, you'll be building relationships with our customers, helping them use the Wrike project management software, and assisting them with any challenges they encounter. This includes answering technical and billing questions, discussing the benefits of Wrike to help turn prospective customers into paid customers, solving tickets, dealing with complaints, and further developing our knowledge base while working on the shift between 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm.
In short, you should strive to provide excellent customer service through email, chat, and phone. You should be friends with both people and computers. You should measure your success based on the customer’s success. You should seek to make every customer story end in happily ever after.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional approach toward customers at all times.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Connect with customers through the phone.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints.
- Know Wrike products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Work the afternoon shift between 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm.
- Requires limited job knowledge of systems and procedures. Follows basic work routines and standards.
- Typically does not require sophisticated education and requires no prior experience.
- Fluent spoken and written English and German
- Outstanding customer service skills: ability to be empathetic, accurate, conscientious, responsive, inventive, and diligent
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Skills to “sell" the product to customers who ask for comparisons with competitors
- Capability to understand customers’ problems and offer a flawless solution for their outstanding needs
- You are an experienced PC user
- Being a technical specialist is not required, but you would need to grasp technical issues and understand their impact on the service being delivered to customers
- Experience working with any CRM/Project Management tool
- Ability to perform basic computer/system troubleshooting tasks
What you’re looking for:Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Functional Area:Tech Support
About us:Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.