We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:We're searching for an Account Manager to join our team!
This is an inside sales position where you will be assigned a book of approximately 350 existing accounts with new accounts signing up every day. Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, handle, and complete work.
- Manage assigned accounts inbound trial leads
- Work with customer Success to identify upgrade opportunities in existing subscriptions
- Manage the full sales-cycle, including contract generation and other deliverables for closing
- Learn proven SaaS sales process and methodology from decorated Sales Leaders
- Work with your territory team and leaders to strategize big deals
- Leverage Salesforce.com to execute your lead processing and opportunity management
- Prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Ensure 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Significant sales experience within SaaS/technology company
- Proficient in English, Arabic is also preferred
- Experience handling the full sales cycle from qualification to close, leading customer relationships, and using those relationships to expand business
- Overachievement in past quota holding roles
- Experience with making outbound sales calls
- Excellent interpersonal, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Strong business acumen and curiosity about the prospect's business
- Experience in solution selling is a plus
- Experience using Salesforce, Google Apps, and Zendesk
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you’re looking for:Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
About us:Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.