We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:You thrive in meeting face to face with clients and present them with solutions that make their business run better. You have 8+ years of channel/partner sales experience within a high-tech channel sales environment, ideally software channel sales, with a demonstrated success in partner management with notable accomplishments; You have a track record of success in a consultative sales environment, understands customer and partner industry dynamics; you quickly learn specific strategies, priorities, and challenges. You start with the customer/partner point of view and fit the Citrix solution/advantage into that picture. You’re aligned with partners in your current role and can demonstrate Partners/SI (system integrators) & strengthen existing partner /System Integrator (SI) relationships by crafting a productive cadence of interaction with them around current and future sales opportunities.
Summary:The Partner Account Manager manage, develop and grow a set of named partners to drive revenue for Citrix. Manages an entire geographic territory as a Territory Partner Account Manager, comprised of Managed and Geo partners. Develop partners and strengthen relationships to drive commitment to Citrix products and solutions. Maximizes partner revenue generation by managing all non-opportunity/deal specific activities associated with partner recruitment, partner enablement, partner executive relationships, partner business planning, partner demand generation, rep to rep relationship management, overall partner support, forecasting, deal, and program administration. Drives new product adoption, partner demo capability, partner sales and technical learning paths and strengthens overall relationships to drive commitment to Citrix products and solutions. Leverages territory team of specialists to drive enablement and marketing activities for partner training and marketing execution activities.
Responsible for strengthening relationships between partners and Citrix business units including Field Sales, Inside Sales, Enterprise Sales, ISV, Channel Marketing, etc. – managing to conclusion business issues that directly affect the ability to develop long-term relationships between Citrix and the Partners. Partners include certified Resellers, System Integrators, and Citrix Strategic Partners.
- Consultative Selling - Understands customer and/or partner industry dynamics and quickly learns their specific strategies, priorities, and challenges. Starts with the customer/partner point of view and fits the Citrix solution/advantage into that picture.
- Orchestrating Resources - Persistently leads, influences, and choreographs cross-functional and partner selling teams to ensure that customer expectations and agreements are met or exceeded.
- Partner/SI Management - Develops a documented business plan, including organizational charts and strategic and tactical goals. Develops and demonstrates strong sponsors/advocates to expand presence and relationships with key line-of-business decision makers across the partner organization.
- Pipeline Development and Management - Proficiently uses daily phone interactions with partners and customers to develop new relationships and listen for new opportunities. Has the capacity and experience to manage small, near-term pipeline.
- Drive and lead continual training activities which articulate Citrix’ strategic direction, product and technology roadmaps, requisite sales skills, go-to-market planning, demand creation and monitor resellers progress towards adherence to program requirements
- Recruit new prospective partners by driving strategic conversations with senior leaders that address how Citrix can help them achieve their specific selling objectives and solve their customers’ specific IT challenge
- 8 yrs+ Channel/Partner Sales experience selling SaaS or Cloud
- Thorough understanding of how partners make money in a channel ecosystem
- Thorough understanding of how Citrix products create value for customers
- Complete understanding of localized technology marketplace and trends
- Strong level of financial acumen, in order to have “business discussions with business people”
- Exceptional communication, presentation & listening skills
- Can effectively deliver difficult messages while emphasizing a positive, future-oriented perspective
- Highly adaptable to changes in business direction, products, and needs both from a partner perspective and Citrix perspective
- Successful track record of relationship / partner management with notable accomplishments
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience required
- 8+ years of technical sales experience
- Must reside within the local geography with the ability to travel to customer accounts and corporate meetings as needed
Key Competencies, What Success Looks Like:
- Accountability - Holds teammates accountable for their commitments and helps coordinate team activities to ensure task completion
- Communication - Proactively, clearly, and openly shares information and ideas with others; asks for, listens to, and uses feedback and input
- Teamwork - Thinks and acts in terms of “We,” rather than “Us vs. Them”
- Authenticity - Showing a genuine, accessible, and caring side that builds trust, mutual support, and credibility
- Excellence - Striving to be the best that one can be and to maximize one’s own potential in helping Citrix succeed
What you’re looking for:Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re in sales, we’ll help you make your numbers and a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Functional Area:Partner Account Manager
About us:Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.