Deloitte is the biggest professional services Firm in the world making an impact is more than just what we do: it’s why we’re here. We’re driven to create positive progress for our clients, community, people, and the planet. This sense of purpose inspires us to work to the highest standards, to tackle the challenges that matter. .
Service Line: CTB
About the role:Deloitte Private advises private companies, both family owned and private equity backed businesses and private individuals across Ireland. Deloitte’s Private services spans Audit, Tax, Financial Advisory & Consulting. The Deloitte Private team also work across a number of different industry groups including Consumer Business, Financial Services, Real Estate & Infrastructure, TMT (Tech, Media & Telco) etc.
As a Manager in our Audit team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Plan and execute projects to deliver a superior client experience
- Build a deep understanding of how each client’s business works and keep up-to-date on industry/sector trends and leading practices
- Identify and solve problems using analysis, experience and judgment
- Identify and transform opportunities into solutions that drive business value for our clients
- Use financial information to evaluate business opportunities and make recommendations
- Delivering high quality audits via appropriate use of technology, tools, guidance and methodology
- Perform risk assessment procedures or provide a basis for the identification and assessment of risks of material misstatement
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging/ dynamic work environment
- Big 4 or mid-tier Audit firm experience, familiar working in an environment that complies with auditing and accounting standards, relevant laws and regulations, ethical standards and independence requirements
- Qualified accountant with CAI accounting qualification or international equivalent and a strong academic record
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong eye for detail
- Strong commercial and market awareness
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to write clear, concise reports
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence