Cyber Risk is now hiring curious, creative, bold and talented graduates and newly graduated to our Risk Advisory Consultant School. Are you up for the task?Your personal development journey takes point of departure in your professional core information technology and risk capabilities while building a strong internal network across Risk Advisory.
To accelerate this, you will become part of our tailored Risk Advisory Consultant School. The Risk Advisory Consultant School represents a high-quality, diverse and structured learning experience. We promise a dedicated approach to your continued learning and development and have a proven track record of accelerating talent development through hands-on experience. But it is only the beginning of a long and exciting journey. The learning starts the very first day of your employment.
So, are you finishing your degree within IT engineering, legal, business development, social science, software and/or information technology and looking for the ideal place to kick-start your career?
Then join the Risk Advisory Consultant School and become part of a team that works to make an impact every day that truly matters and is meaningful to you - not only in terms of your career, but also to the wider world of business, to society and far beyond.
You will become part of our Cyber Risk team in Risk Advisory. A team with many talented consultants, of a diverse set of backgrounds. As part of Cyber Risk, based out of Copenhagen, you will join one of our Cyber teams comprised of highly skilled technical, motivated and inspiring security analysts and subject-matter experts. As part of our North and South Europe member firm, you will join over 1,100 Cyber Risk professionals delivering world-class Cyber Risk services across the region.
At a glance, we provide all Cyber Services, including risk assessments, strategy development, monitoring, Cloud Security, Red/Purple Team operations, Privacy services/GDPR, application testing and training within the cybersecurity area. In all these areas, we are able to support our clients at a strategic, tactical and operational level.
The team consists of many nationalities with varied backgrounds, and therefore embraces diversity of thought, where we all learn from each other and highly respect our differences on all levels.
We strive to foster an inclusive culture founded on teamwork, curiosity, integrity and high ambitions. We offer you a strong and often life-long professional network allowing you to unfold your full potential. You will become part of a large team, and your development will take place in a truly social environment, where you are greeted as you are, which is of high importance to us.
Exciting tasks await you
Based on client needs and your abilities and preferences, the focus of your assignments may vary within these topics:
- Assist on maturity assessments of clients’ cybersecurity implementation
- Support definition and implementation of processes and procedures to mature clients’ cybersecurity posture
- Assist with incident response activities to support our clients to recover from major security incidents
- Analyse and ensure security and privacy of data on a variety of digital platforms, such as SAP and Cloud
- Gain experience working in a real-life security operations centre whilst observing and analysing signals data that may be an indicator of compromise
- Get hands-on experience in security testing systems, networks, products, etc. whilst trying to uncover vulnerabilities before others do
You have the following skills and experience:
- A degree within the field of IT engineering, legal, business development, social science, software and/or information technology
- Relevant work experience from a student job (preferably)
- The ability to work independently, but also to work as a great team player
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn and get to know the field of cybersecurity
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in programming language, statistical analysis, as well as computer networks and digital platforms (is an advantage, however, not a requirement).
Please do not hesitate to contact Troels Vestergaard, Director, at +45 3016 2187 if you have any questions regarding the position. You can write your application in Danish or English according to your preference.
Join Graduate Night 2021 and discover your possibilities in Risk Advisory
Meet your potential future colleagues at Graduate Night and get insights into Risk Advisory, our recruitment process, how to write a good application, our Risk Advisory Consultant School – and of course to answer all the questions you may have.
The event takes place on 2. December 2021 from 17:00 to 19:00 at Deloitte Horizon (Njalsgade 21G, 1st floor, 2300 Copenhagen S).
Read more about Deloitte Risk Advisory on riskadvisory.deloitte.dk and sign up now for Risk Advisory's Graduate night 2021 here
We look forward to connecting with you!