We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
About the roleWe are seeking a talented Professional Services Consultant to join our Professional Services team, which is a critical part of our Client Success organization. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best consulting minds, who bring varied industry experience and work management prowess. As a Professional Services Consultant, you will play a leading role in shaping our customer’s initial experience and paving the way for their long-term success.
As part of our Client Success organization, you will play a key role in sustaining our core values which make working at Wrike fun, challenging, and a place for career-defining work:
Fail Gloriously | No Egos | One Wrike | Embrace Change Fearlessly | Best Ideas Win
- Leading individual customer engagements, and participating in larger global customer rollouts.
- Driving end-to-end customer onboarding, including the Discovery, Design, Configuration, Rollout, and Adoption Monitoring for these engagements.
- Supporting the sales team with presenting the value of Wrike and Wrike’s professional services offerings.
- Tracking and maintaining accurate client records and key milestones using Wrike, Salesforce, and other systems.
- Managing successful completion of customer engagements while achieving critical success metrics.
- Advocating for the customer and assisting in the prioritization of new product features
- Collaborating with Wrike’s Product team and other internal stakeholders to identify short-term solutions to issues/requests and influence Wrike's product roadmap.
- Ensuring smooth hand-offs before and after professional services engagements by working closely with internal cross-functional teams
- 2 - 4 years in project management, consulting and customer facing roles.
- Understanding of project management methodologies (Agile, PMI, Lean, etc.)
- Ability to quickly understand customer’s complex processes and needs, and assist them in defining clear goals, to ensure a successful implementation of Wrike
- Broad knowledge of business technology solutions and a desire to learn new technologies including Wrike and the solutions with which it integrates
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Effective communication across all levels of an organization, particularly executive stakeholders
- Ability to manage difficult audiences and complex client relationships
- Firm sense of accountability and ownership of work
- Superior personal organization and time management skills
- Customer-centric and energetic person
- Strong interpersonal skills: positive, engaging, friendly, empathetic, tactful and level-headed under pressure and in difficult situations.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 75% of time to client sites across North America and Canada
- Possess qualities that make a good Wriker:
- Critical thinker, generally curious — a true problem solver
- Passionate about learning and improving every day, and motivated to excel
- Open to feedback; coachable
- Strong team player; tendency to put others first
- Self-starter with strong ownership skills, willing to go above and beyond the job description
- Creative and innovative
Nice to have
- Formal certifications in project management methodologies (PMP, Agile, etc.)
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Understanding of and ability to apply change management principles
- General expertise in several industries and the customer needs associated with those industries
- Ability to identify growth opportunities across accounts and engage appropriate Wrike team members, as needed.
What you’re looking for:Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
About us:Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.