A career within Cybersecurity and Privacy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients implement an effective cybersecurity programme that protects against threats, propels transformation, and drives growth. As companies pivot toward a digital business model, exponentially more data is generated and shared among organisations, partners and customers. We play an integral role in helping our clients ensure they are protected by developing transformation strategies focused on security, efficiently integrate and manage new or existing technology systems to deliver continuous operational improvements and increase their cybersecurity investment, and detect, respond, and remediate threats.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in materials produced.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.