Deloitte is the biggest professional services Firm in the world and making an impact is more than just what we do: it’s why we’re here. We’re driven to create positive progress for our clients, community, people, and the planet. This sense of purpose inspires us to work to the highest standards, to tackle the challenges that matter.
The tax landscape is constantly evolving and has experienced unprecedented change in recent years.Our Deloitte experts partner with our clients to navigate their tax complexities and support their business ambitions. Our tax leaders combine strategic commercial insight and intricate tax knowledge to support our client’s strategic decisions. We share our experience, reimagine operating models, and leverage cutting-edge technology in combination with innovative ideas and our global network of professionals, to make an impact that matters to our clients. Arising from increased levels of activity and demand within the Tax practice, Deloitte is offering excellent management level career opportunities for candidates with strong corporate and international advisory tax experience in Limerick. We will provide a challenging and exciting work environment, interesting and varied projects, scope for personal development and on-going training.
About the roleAs an Assistant Manager or Manager, you will be responsible for day to day team supervision and assisting with project leadership. This entails a variety of challenging activities:
- Researching and presenting detailed technical tax memorandums to support tax advisory projects
- Working as part of a team with fellow managers, directors, and partners, ensuring the smooth running of the business unit
- Involvement in sustaining and growth of client business, proposing and winning new business and positively contributing to the overall development of the practice
- Working on global advisory transactions across multiple geographies such as IP restructuring, financing projects, Pillar 2 advisory engagements, M&A transactions
- Supervision and development of a team of trainees and seniors
- AITI/ CTC or both AITI/ CTC & ACA qualified
- Experience on tax advisory projects in sectors such as pharma, technology, communications, FinTech or Energy is desirable
- Experience on global projects desirable
- Strong commercial and market awareness