Voyager (94001), India, Bangalore, KarnatakaProject Management
At Capital One, we think big and do bigger things. We were the first company to develop and offer mass customization and personalization of credit card, auto loans and other financial services products, and we have been innovating relentlessly ever since. Today, we are a progressive financial services powerhouse spanning Credit Cards, Auto Loans, Savings, and Commercial Banking and at the same time a high-tech company, a scientific laboratory, and a well-recognized brand all in one. We are a passionate and entrepreneurial team with heart – a team that embraces bold ideas, fosters collaboration, and delivers world-class products and services impacting over 100 million customer accounts.
Still founder-led by Chairman and CEO Richard Fairbank, we dare to dream, disrupt and deliver a better way for our customers, the financial industry and for each other. Our goal is simple – bring ingenuity, simplicity and humanity to an industry ripe for change. At DataLabs, Capital One India, we solve fundamental business problems at scale using advanced analytics, data science and machine learning. We specialize in deriving valuable insights about various aspects of the business - including product and process design, consumer behavior, regulatory and credit risk, and much more - from large volumes of data to build cutting edge patentable products at an industrial scale.
DataLabs prides itself on its exceptionally vibrant culture. Our Associate Development program enables us to shape amazing career and professional development opportunities for our associates. Our best-in-class Corporate Social Responsibility program has nurtured longstanding partnerships with committed organizations that make a meaningful difference to the communities around us. The enthusiastic volunteerism of our associates is the backbone of all that we do - it enables us to push the envelope of possibilities and have incredible fun along the way. We bend backwards to take care of one another through thick and thin. Our work and the people we are surrounded by are an enduring source of strength and fulfillment in our lives.
DataLabs is looking for an experienced Project Management professional to partner with senior leaders who are spearheading our foray into autonomous and intelligent data products. This person will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with other team members to pull together detailed plans for new projects, help determine resource allocation, and timelines.
- Coordinate with leaders and associates on the progress of their projects relative to plan, understand challenges and resolution, staffing, and overall outlook. The ideal candidate will independently conduct internal meetings, provide transparency on progress made, review finances, and manage outcomes for the entire gamut of projects in DataLabs.
- Summarize overall progress on all initiatives for the DataLabs Leadership Team, and contribute to the Office-wide planning and execution process.
- Identify roadblocks, problematic patterns and propose improvements.
- Create and maintain high quality project documentation, status reports, including timelines, resource plans, and meeting minutes in a timely manner.
- Support business leaders in product marketing and branding initiatives.
- Support the management of organization-wide Associate Development initiatives.
Desired skills and qualification:
- Ability to provide or recommend solutions to problems. Show flexibility to assume additional responsibilities.
- Solid understanding of project management principles, techniques, and skills, including the ability to set priorities, and work to tight and competing deadlines.
- Understanding of business and operational fundamentals.
- Strong computer skills, basic quantitative skills, and experience with relevant software programs.
- Highly organized, capable of multitasking and good time management.
- Ability to work in a team and contribute positively.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).