KONE is looking for a qualified Maintenance Technician – Elevators - Escalators for our Nairobi, Kenya office. Our team is composed of maintenance professionals who provide on-site customer service to ensure the smooth and safe operation of our equipment. We are now looking for a service-minded Maintenance Technician to provide professional elevator and escalator maintenance service to our customers.
In this role, you will be at the core of KONE - an everyday hero who makes people's lives easier. You will work towards ensuring quality service, improving equipment safety and performance as well as promoting regular and proactive on-site communication to customer and the people using the equipment.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through quality of service and through regular, proactive, and precise on-site communication
- Responsible for accurate and real time reporting of work performed
- Maintain excellent relationships with the customers, the contact person and end-users on site
- Manage the site environment during service operations
- Identification of site risks, and timely communication of any such occurrences
- Identifying “unplanned” service repairs based on the equipment needs, contacting the on-site contact person, get his approval if not covered by the contract, and perform them
- Management of PAR stock levels (shelving, inventory, stock transfer) and timely issuance of replenish orders
- Submit time sheets based on the execution
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the elevator - escalator industry is a must
- Experience on KONE and non-KONE equipment skills is desirable
- Vocational Certificate/Diploma candidate from Mechanical and Electrical stream or equivalent
- Good communication skills with basic IT skills
Please upload an updated copy of your CV to you application.
Read more on