The RoleOur Opportunity:
We recognise the unique skills of specialist Field Service Technicians, and we are looking for high calibre technicians to join our Perth team. If you're sustainably minded, we want you to use your knowledge to fix our appliances quickly with our spare parts to satisfy our long-standing customers.
Work solely on the brands within the Fisher Paykel group – we provide highly focussed knowledge/training for a narrower selection of appliances than companies who service all brands. As a result, Fisher Paykel technicians are trusted and valued by our customers because we achieve more first-time fixes.
This role is Monday- Friday with the option to work weekends. Alongside this, we like to work with our employees to provide a good work/life balance so start and finish hours can be agreed with the Hiring Manager prior to start date. Start and finish each day from home, rather than commuting to a workshop.
Joining the Fisher & Paykel team, you will receive the following:
- Competitive Salary plus monthly-paid incentive bonus with potential earnings in excess of $11k per annum.
- Tools of the trade - Van, Essential Equipment, Uniform, Phone etc.
- Continuous knowledge development and on-the-job support.
- Personal skills development program and career progression opportunities.
- Friendly and Passionate workforce.
The role will carry out professional quality service repairs directly to our customers at their residence or in the workshop. A major benefit within this role is flexibility as it supports a "work out of home" model which means you do not have to travel each morning or night to the workshop. As industry leaders in the Health and Safety space, this plays a core focus and we want to work with likeminded people who understand the importance of safety, quality and delivering it right, first time.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Repair and fully test the operation of the product ensuring full customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain superior product knowledge through all training media, service manuals and training sessions.
- Complete all paperwork and documents related to service work and cash collection.
- Maintaining and managing van stock of spare parts inventory.
- Highly desirable, appliance repair and troubleshooting experience.
- Restricted Electrical Workers License (Disconnect & Reconnect Appliances).
- Relevant Qualifications in Electrical and Appliance Repair (Cookware, HVAC experience desirable).
- Strong communication skills and strong technological skills.
- Provide premium customer service.
- Be self-motivated with a positive, friendly approachable nature.
Fisher & Paykel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.