Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About the Team Within the Workday organization, Corporate Sales Development Representatives are responsible for generating qualified leads and opportunities across EMEA, as well as proactively building relationships with prospective customers and with internal stakeholders. Our team members are based in Berlin and Dublin and partner with a variety of stakeholders inside of Workday to develop sales opportunities and create value together.
About the RoleDo what you love. Love what you do.
As a Corporate Sales Development Representative, you will leverage information about the market and our solutions to create sales opportunities for Workday. In partnership with other colleagues inside of Workday, you will identify and develop these conversations and work closely with Account Executives in your area of focus.
We are seeking natural born leaders, great communicators, and those with a passion for connecting with people. If you are motivated by a challenge, have good listening skills, can think on your feet, and have a bit of competitive drive, this is the start to your career in sales.
This is an opportunity which is exciting in the present and also builds skills for your future career as well. The role will give you excellent exposure working with other departments within Workday such as Sales, Marketing, Operations and other departments. As a next step, it is possible to become a qualified sales development professional or to move into other departments including but not limited to: Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Operations, Professional Services, and more…
About YouBasic Qualifications
- Fluent in German & English
- Interest in launching a career in sales including: prospecting, inside sales, business development, high technology exposure, marketing, and direct sales.
- Highly motivated, tenacious, self-starter
- Keen communication skills
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Intensive Training & Certification: Every CSD Representative attends a new-hire induction day, a 2-week intensive training academy and will finish a formal certification prior to beginning in the role. Full sales academy certification after the first year.
- Fun & International Team: The team is made up of individuals from all over the world, forming a multicultural work environment
- Industry-Leading Compensation & Benefits: Your competitive base salary & commission structure will be combined with benefits that include: local health plan and wellness program, company sports teams, employee stock purchase program, fitness program with discounted gym membership.
- Career Development & Progression: The CSD team is highly regarded and since there is exposure to many areas of the business, it is possible to explore a variety of career opportunities which leverage skills learned in this role.
Our Approach to Flexible Work
With Flex Work, we’re combining the best of both worlds: in-person time and remote. Our approach enables our teams to deepen connections, maintain a strong community, and do their best work. We know that flexibility can take shape in many ways, so rather than a number of required days in-office each week, we simply spend at least half (50%) of our time each quarter in the office or in the field with our customers, prospects, and partners (depending on role). This means you'll have the freedom to create a flexible schedule that caters to your business, team, and personal needs, while being intentional to make the most of time spent together. Those in our remote "home office" roles also have the opportunity to come together in our offices for important moments that matter.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!